Firstly, at both these levels we cannot have clients in the clinic. This does put constraints on how many patients we can see because things take longer. At Level 4 some routine veterinary procedures can continue on a case by case basis. Emergencies, illnesses and injuries will be treated as priorities. At Level 3 we are able to provide a more full range of vet services if they can be done safely and are prioritized based on our capacity to perform them. Please be patient and thank-you.
We will be implementing additional distancing protocols and along with not allowing clients in the clinic, we will require a new increased distance procedure at pet drop-off and pick-up. Please follow the directions of our staff at all times.
Make sure you are wearing a face mask and only one person to accompany your pet to the receiving area.
* For all pet visits you must make a phone appointment – unfortunately we cannot use ‘online’ bookings under Level 3 and 4.
We will also require you to contact us from your car when you arrive on our regular clinic number 09 537 0111. Once we know you’re here we will confirm how we will admit your pet and do a hand over.
* ‘Call and Collect’ is still required for any prescription refills and pet food or over the counter products like flea control and we need at least 24 hours notice to get your prescriptions ready.
* Please visit our shop website if you need food or flea products delivered.
Some more important things to remember
1. Please do not come to the clinic if you are unwell, have any respiratory symptoms or have been required to self isolate for any reason. Please do not be offended if our staff remind when you call to make an appointment.
2. We accept direct credit payments in advance and credit cards over the phone for services at the time. Products and medications can be paid in advance but please complete these payments 24 hours prior to collection so we can verify the transaction, or provide proof of payment.
3. We will continue to use contact-less consents for admissions and anesthesia. Please follow the directions of our staff if your pet will be staying with us.
4. If you cannot or would rather not visit us then we still have tele-medicine consultations available. Unfortunately we cannot do house-calls.